Monday, September 17, 2007

Class Got Cancelled

This post isn't going to be very long because I feel like a lot of my research consists of repeating the same steps and knowing what materials to weed out and which ones not to. Today during class time I continued to surf the net for useful resources and spentmost of my time really getting into my topic. I even outlined the initial abstract for the paper. This past weekend I phoned my grandmother in Brazil - a really cool lady by the way. She works with psychoanalysis down there, so I asked if she knew of any resourceful articles I could use for my assignment. Hopefully she will email those to me this week.

Well, see everyone in class on Wednesday. Hope everyone had a good day off.

Peace ;)

3 comments:

alexinusa said...

It would be realy nice to see the sites you are considering for your research paper as well as sites you have discarded (and reasons why).

Anonymous said...

that's really interesting...come to think of it im really interested in what happened to it as well. let me know what you find. check out some old movies or something.

Anonymous said...

that's really interesting...come to think of it im really interested in what happened to it as well. let me know what you find. check out some old movies or something.