Monday, November 19, 2007

Trouble

Leo told us to blog about our difficulties as we push through the last stretch of this project. Well, if I were to write on end about my difficulties with this project, I'd probabyl take up a good amount of space on my blog. So instead I'll just list a few of the things I'm struggling with.

First off, I haven't turned in my Annotated Bibliography. Yep. It's been a week, and I just can't push through it. I've written about half of it. But for some reason when I sit down to do my work, it's like I huge headache overwhelms me. Know the feeling? haha. Kinda funny. Kinda not.

I'm going to do the best I can to do well in this class. I struggle with getting things turned in on time, and if it means re-doing my bibliographies for the final portfolio and/or writing more bibliographies then that is what I'll have to do.

The point of the class is to learn. It's the proccess, not the end goal. (Well, it's the end goal too - haha - but the proccess is more important). Sounds a little cliche, doesn't it?

Hopefully Leo actually reads these posts.

No comments: